ABOUT THE COMPANY
OMNI Ophthalmic Management Consultants is an optometric referral practice providing a full range of specialty services for the advanced treatment of eye diseases, based in Iselin, NJ. Omni, by design, offers no primary care optometric services, but promotes a partnership between optometry and ophthalmology to deliver exceptional vision care.
FUTURE GOALS AND GROWTH OBJECTIVES
OMNI seeks to continue growing their platform, both organically and via acquisition, throughout the Northeast region of the United States.
ABOUT THE INVESTOR
New MainStream Capital ("NMS") is a New York-headquartered private investment firm specializing in strategic equity investments and leveraged buyouts of lower middle market companies. The Firm was formed through the spin-out of a group of portfolio companies from the Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division.
Portfolio Overview and Locations
'17 Year Founded
01 Core Geographies
(#) = Ophthalmologists In Practice
1. Omni Ophthalmic Management Consultants (NA - Operational)
2. Omni Eye Services/Omni Eye Surgery (10)
|3. Clarity Refractive Services (1)||West Orange, NJ|
4. Essex Specialized Surgical Institute (ASC)
|West Orange, NJ|
|5. Phillips Eye Center (11)||Elmwood, NJ|
6. Kremer Eye Center and Eye Surgery Center (10)
|Bowling Green, KY|
This article is an excerpt from our New, Comprehensive 31-Page White Paper: The Physician Seller's Guide to Private Equity Firms Investing in Ophthalmology.
This White Paper contains:
- A thorough analysis of platform growth and market development
- A guide to private equity's platform management company structure
- Maps of consolidation saturation across the United States
- A comprehensive profile of each of the 20 firms actively investing in ophthalmology, including their regional presence and practice partnerships
- Our five key expectations for future development
Click the link below to download a copy now.
CONTACT PHYSICIANSFIRST HEALTHCARE PARTNERS
Want to learn more? Contact our Leadership at PhysiciansFirst Healthcare Partners, read our blog or listen to our podcasts for more information about practice and surgery center acquisitions. We’re one of the few investment banks devoted entirely to physicians.
PERSONALIZED VALUATION CONSULTATION
Physicians interested in understanding what elements drive private equity transaction prices and seeking a shorthand estimate of what buyers are likely to offer for their practice and post-sale preferences should contact me directly with no obligation. See contact info below.