Corneal Associates of New Jersey, a two-physician group led by Dr. Theodore Perl, has joined NMS Capital-backed Omni Ophthalmic Management Consultants a/k/a Omni Eye Services
Mergers and acquisitions activity in ophthalmology continues to accelerate across the country as private equity-backed platforms like Omni acquire small and medium practices. This recent acquisition in New Jersey is an excellent growth avenue for Omni, and an opportunity for Dr. Perl and his team to enjoy the benefits of a larger, PE-backed organization.
To learn more about private equity's rapidly expanding investment in ophthalmology, we invite you to download our New, Comprehensive 31-Page White Paper: The Physician Seller's Guide to Private Equity Firms Investing in Ophthalmology.
This White Paper contains:
- A thorough analysis of platform growth and market development
- A guide to private equity's platform management company structure
- Maps of consolidation saturation across the United States
- A comprehensive profile of each of the 20 firms actively investing in ophthalmology, including their regional presence and practice partnerships
- Our five key expectations for future development
Click the link below to download a copy now.
CONTACT PHYSICIANSFIRST HEALTHCARE PARTNERS
Want to learn more? Contact our Leadership at PhysiciansFirst Healthcare Partners, read our blog or listen to our podcasts for more information about practice and surgery center acquisitions. We’re one of the few investment banks devoted entirely to physicians.